We've never seen a more cheerful and chic table top trivet that protects your table.
This trivet serves as a pot holder for any counter top or tabletop and is sure to capture the attention of the family and friends you are serving. It not only protects the table, but made with all natural fibers by hand in Uganda it also is eco-conscious and makes an impact. Could it get any better than that?
This gorgeous, woven piece is a true work of art. Use as an exquisite center piece to any tabletop or as eye-catching wall decor. A must have for every home decor enthusiast or someone looking to give a personalized hostess gift for birthdays or weddings. You can also pair with other wall paintings or baskets. Each of these breathtaking designs was made with courage and heart by a woman in rural Uganda. There is a hand-stitched loop on the back of each basket as ready to hang wall art.
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Heat resistant and durable to protect tables and counters from heat
- Loop attached to the back for easy hanging wall decor
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes a day to complete.